TRANSACTION COMMONS.® WHERE DEALS GET DONE.®
Transaction Commons is an intuitive and easy-to-use, cloud-based, private solution for completing transactions and projects. Using Transaction Commons, a team of authorized users exchange documents and information in a secure, organized, web-accessible, and reliable workspace.
Originally developed as a tool for managing business transactions, Transaction Commons streamlines communication and collaboration in a variety of project settings. Some uses of Transaction Commons include:
- Transaction Document Version Management
- Due Diligence Virtual Data Room
- Private Equity and Angel Investor Reporting
- Dynamic Dataroom™ for Ongoing Management of Business Documents
- Project Team Collaboration
Our Transaction Philosophy
- We understand the importance of confidentiality, privacy, and security for your transaction or other project.
- We believe that logical organization and accessibility of transaction documents is a key element of efficient and accurate transaction completion.
- It is not always appropriate for one transaction party to have control over user access and details about another party’s activity in reviewing documents. In those projects, TC can serve as a neutral repository.
Transaction Commons.® Where Deals Get Done.®